approving completed work
Once a technician completes a work order satisfactorily, it must be approved so the technician can be paid.
1. Select .
2. Click to show the completed work orders.
3. Click the ID number under the Work Order ID (WO ID) column for the completed work order.
4. Select the tab.
5. Review the information and then click to approve the work order for payment.
If the work is not completed satisfactorily, click to send it back to the technician.
6. Click the Yes box in the Confirmation screen.
8. An optional survey appears allowing you to rate the technician.
Select a button to rate your technician and click to enter your
You may also simply close the survey window if you do not wish to enter a rating
How to approve a work order