assigning a work order
Every published work order can be requested by any technician. Once one or more technicians request to do the job, the work order manager can assign the work order to a responding technician.
1. Select to display your current work orders.
2. Select the Published tab.
3. Select a work order with at least one request.
4. Click to view technician information. A list of technicians who requested your work order appears under Requesting Technicians.
5. Select Assign for the technician you want.
The assignment now goes to the technician for confirmation. Once he or she confirms the assignment, work can begin immediately.
Every published work order can be