CONFIGURE WORK ORDER LISTING COLUMNS
Work Order listings appear in columns similar in appearance to a standard table. These columns contain information about the work orders located under each tab. The headings for these columns are definable links. You can add headings, delete headings, or rearrange their order on the table for easier viewing.
Users can add, delete, and rearrange the work order.
1. Select from the Company Administration Box to display the Company Settings screen.
2. Select to display the Work Order Listing Columns.
Use the following procedure to add a column.
2. Select a field type.
3. Click the box or boxes to add to the list.
4. Click to add the field to the Work Order Listing.
Use the following procedure to delete a column.
1. Click for the field you want to delete.
2. Click to delete the field.
Use the following procedure to rearrange column order.
1. Click either the up arrow or the down arrow for the column you want to move. This moves the column one space in that direction.
2. Repeat step one until your columns are arranged to your preference.
3. Return to the Work Order list. It is arranged to your preference.